Thursday, April 7, 2011

I am back... Lets learn...

 Hai friends...
Yaaaa..... Ma exams over....
Hope, you all prayed for us. I am free now. Ma hostel life with ma friends (Thomasskutty, Bibin, Yadhu, and  Peter) was very funny.  without all of them, that will be exactly like a jail.

I noticed that most teen age students like hacking and they are just googling the word "Hacking" to get more details about hacking. Even me, googled a thousand times when i was in my 10th class. :). Hacking, its an art....
I like to spend my holidays by learning some programming languages and hacking. I think, you all are interested in the same. I will update every new information in this blog about them so that you can also learn.
I just started a SMS channel for you to send ma blog updates via sms. You can subscribe it here.
Last week  i just started writing one book "The art of virus coding- DOS edition". It will be finished by this month itself.






Feel free to comment this post.

No comments: